Job Categories : RCM
Job Types : Full Time
Job Locations:Chennai, India
- Upholds teaches and enforces ASPRCM Solutions Core Values.
- Manages the staff and operations of the RCM department
- Ensures optimal performance through effective employee selection, training and development and performance management. Holds staff accountable for achieving plans and performance targets. Works with staff to identify and resolve the most complex issues and problems impacting the ambulatory billing office.
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and implements or proposes optimization of current processes and/or procedures.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with US based team. Effectively manages relationships and business processes of all clients and owners.
- Develops, implements and effectively manages policies, processes and procedures that result in maintaining key performance indicators at or above/below goal levels, as set by the Director of RCM.
- Provides education and policy updates for staff on a regular and as needed basis.
- Establishes and conducts performance reporting for all clients.
- Works collaboratively with leaders of all departments to develop and maintain a culture of high performance and accountability across organizational boundaries. Ensures appropriate coordination with the billing staff throughout account life cycle.
- Provides regular revenue management reports to management. Provides periodic status reports and ensures timely identification and reporting of potential risks to positive cash flow, public image, or legal compliance. Alerts senior management and operations leaders of such concerns in the areas of accountability as soon as they are identified.
- Ensures compliance with government and commercial billing and medical record regulations and standards (USA) while maximizing reimbursement for patient claims.
- Manages operational expenses in accordance with the budget.Directs and oversees the development of operating and capital budget for the department.
- Works with payor companies and agencies or other outside parties, including judicial and regulatory bodies, commercial payers, collection agencies, and auditors to address and resolve disputes and unpaid claims, develop procedures, or address other pertinent needs.
- Holds responsibility for implementation and standardization of the policies and procedures involved in the management of the billing collection cycle.
- Provides ongoing leadership and operational oversight in the development, use and maintenance of systems for billing and accounts receivable management.